Flatten the Curve Hand Sanitizer
How do I get a Bottle?
- Receive 1 bottle of sanitizer with your purchase of bottle of Whisky, Gin, Vodka or Liqueur
- Receive 1 bottle of sanitizer when you donate, at the distillery, to support our Sanitizer initiative
Buy Now Online
2. Frontline Medical
- Receive 1 bottle of sanitizer free with ID badge
3. Businesses & Essential Services
- For larger quantities, managers please email COVID@okanaganspirits.com to arrange Kelowna or Vernon pickup. Click here to learn more.
Buy Now Online
Note: As per Health Canada requirements, we have never used industrial-grade alcohol in any of our products. Our sanitizer is food-grade alcohol which we denature with hydrogen peroxide and glycerol for a pure (but undrinkable) premium hand sanitizer.
Composition: 80% ethyl alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, gylcerol
External Use Only, not for consumption.
Sanitizer works best with a sprayer/mister top screwed onto the top of the bottle.
Perfect for in your car to use when you need to go out for groceries, etc.
Help us in the fight against COVID-19
Every donation helps us produce and distribute desperately needed hand sanitizer to the Front-line Medical staff. We are bottling daily to meet demand. To date, we have donated over 40,000 bottles in the Okanagan to the following:
Kelowna General Hospital – ER, OR & Cancer Center
Vernon Jubilee Hospital – ER & OR
Penticton Regional Hospital
Royal Inland Hospital, Kamloops
Interior Health – Community Care Workers
Vernon, Kelowna & Lumby Fire Halls
Vernon & Kelowna RCMP
Vernon & Kelowna Ambulance
Over 6 dozen Care Homes in the Okanagan
65 Family Practices in Lake Country & Kelowna
Safeway, Askews Foods, Save-on Foods, Superstore, Butcher Boys
24 Gas Stations in the Okanagan
A&W, Brown’s Social House
Various Pizza Restaurant delivery drivers
BC Transit, Taxi & Skip the Dishes drivers
Bank of Montreal, HSBC, TD Canada Trust, Royal Bank, Scotia Bank, Interior Savings
On behalf of the Front-line Medical Workers, we thank you for your generosity.